Saturday, November 22, 2014

We found the Gate (transcript from another dimension)

We found the Gate! We found the Gate!

(Diaries from the Future. A book found in another temporal and spacial dimension. Here is the transcript.)

I'm looking for the promised land. It's not on this Earth. 
No citizenship to any kingdom on Earth will satisfy that which I am looking for. I can get no satisfaction, my soul has not find my resting place on this Earth. I know the Promised Land is somewhere. I know it is not here!

Satan says to me, angrily: I you don't like it, leave and go back to where you came from. 

I reply: that is precisely what I am doing. I am a pilgrim on a journey. As soon as he calls my number, I'll be out of this place. But first, I have to fish as many as I can. I must awaken those that are asleep in this matrix. I'm like Noa, getting everyone that is meant to awake, so they don't fall asleep without hope of reaching the promised land.

Earth is nothing but a Big Spaceship. Our bodies nothing but a spacesuit. Awake, remember, I know it's hard, for our ancestors started this journey many Millenia ago. Remember where we come from, awake!

Our destiny is not on this universe. We have already started the reaction, the Big Black Hole attracting all things unto Him/us. 

We are traveling faster and faster, like the speed of infinite. We will grow out this universe and come out of it, victorious. The heavens will fold like a two dimensional construct, and we shall be in the Q. This earth and universe shall not be found before the Great White Throne of Power, Compassion, Holiness and Perfection.

A new universe will be founded and a new earth as well. There will be no Sea, this time around. An empty Earth. We will descend upon it in our Cube of 12 Gates. We will preach the message to the few inhabitants of that New Earth. It will grow. We will move on to other planets, to other galaxies in the new universe, and eventually, to other universes, bringing the message from the Creator: 

We are children of the creator, the New Jerusalem. We are with the Eternal one. Come join us and live forever in the New Jerusalem. An edifice, a Cube of 12 gates that travels throughout creation, and creations, forever.

Discover new worlds, new planets, new galaxies, new universes. Join us in the Eternal Journey. Help us spread the Word, living amongst us, in his presence forever. We are the tabernacles, the living and moving church, the Hive ever present everywhere, in all kingdoms of all planets, of all galaxies, of all universes, a Cube of Twelve Gates.

Awake, yee, inhabitants of the finite, join the eternal ones. Come with us to the New Jerusalem, and edifice built of living rocks, precious stones, traveling on a mission of worship, feeding the worlds with the everlasting word. Become a precious stone, like us, adoptive children of God.

Be, forever, be one with I AM, YHVE, and his revealed name: Jesus, the son of Mary, descendent of Eve and Adam from Paradise. Mary is the New Eve who gave birth to God's only Son amongst us, and to his body, the Church of moving cosmic tabernacles, the New Jerusalem who descends from the Heaven of the Creator.

Be whom he intended you to be. Find Him and you will find yourself, your purpose and mission in Eternal Life.

How do you feel?

I feel like an alien on this planet. This is not my dwelling place. I'm on a journey, on a mission from God, an eternal mission from God. 

He replies to me: live one day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow and your needs. They are all taken care of, for you are from me. Enjoy the ride, thank me for all. Remember your mission, who you are. Don't judge or condemn, live it up to me, for that is my mission. Yours is only to announce my mercies.

Diary found after opening a trans temporal gate that communicated the Eternal message. 

We found the Gate! We found the Gate!
We found the Twelve Gates of the New Jerusalem. We found the Ship. It is on a parallel plane! We have established contact!

No comments:

Post a Comment