Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Three guys walk into a bar: the Elections

The Elections

Three guys walk into a bar: a Nazi, an Islamic Prince of OPEC, and a Jew...

Which of the three is in jeopardy?

Which side are you on?

Who would be the wisest to vote for and endorse?

One of those three is going to lead the nation.

I go for the underdog. I go for the Jew. He's the right choice. 

I choose Christ, he is a Jew, born of a Jewish mother. 

I choose Bernie, amongst many things, the one that makes me feel the safest: he is a Jew. He is a guarantee not to let the Islamic State run and overthrow America in the courthouses, the senate, and the lobbies. 

I go for Bernie. He is the only one guaranteed to defend Israel, and prevent arming the Islamic State with nuclears.

We need to unite the 5776 and the 2016, all of us, together, as one. Would you rather live in the 1400s?

Feel the Burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment