Sunday, August 14, 2016

Tell me, Betelgeuse who you are - letter to a star.

Letter to a star, Betelgeuse, 640ly away or so.

I dream my future.

Do you dream your future?
Dreams could so substantial be, for them to make be that which was but a dream. Then therefore let the dream be.
Make a wish upon a star. Betelgeuse my left hand, show me the time you'll shine. Grant my dreams come true, shooting star, so big immense they don't know with certainty how big, or far you are, being you are our neighbor. Tell me star, do you measure the three and half days? Are you Betlehem's Star of Jesus, 2016 or so ago. Do you twist time, engulf the Galaxy, the Cosmos, you Big Cruncher. Or is it perhaps us, Earth, the cause of the most eventful singularity ever witnessed in this universe. Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, only He knows the time. So, I guess you would not know, nor be able to realize, but only if there were to be way too many coincidences in the Matrix. 

The Moon, for instance, is one extremely odd coincidence, much more than a coin landing flat on its side, and staying there. 

Have we but started to see? How old you are my friend Betelgeuse. Are you even from this galaxy? Is there a collision of galaxies, and we haven't yet seen it because of the light, so slow and twisted. 

Betelgeuse, tell me what you did on that day. How did you shine? What did you show? Was it a black dark cross in the middle of a boiling sun? 

Tell me Bethelgeuse who you are? Who am I? Who do other planets say I am? Who do you say I am?

The Earth asks. Will it all collapse unto us, attracting the Galaxy, the Cosmos unto us? Are we at the Center of the Collapsing Universe? 

Sincerely,

Earth, with love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment