Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Third Presidential Debate

Tonight you decide tomorrow. 


Hilary pro choice; Trump pro life. 


Two extreme views, as never ever seen before in the history of finalists to the US Presidency. 


Yes, indeed, that was the first issue on the table: Culture of Death vs. Culture of Life. 


I guess it is time eavesdrop with our drone the home of Joe and Mary Lou:  


-- Honey, you are mad, just like Trump, if you are pro life. He's mad as a goat! 


-- So, you mean to tell me that  I need to compromise, become a baby killer, fund oil wars and destruction, become an assassin and a lier, a member of the industrial military complex, be spied upon and I'll be accepted as a normal person by society, just like Hilary wants? 


-- Yes honey, baby doll, remember what happened to John F Kennedy. My beloved, we just have to play their game and not rock the boat. 


-- Ok sweetie pie, I'll do as you say. Is it time to take our anti-depressives? Get me a couple, I think I'm gonna need them. This Halloween is going to be one of the spookiest ones ever! 


(Sent it to the Sunstar Newspaper of Merced, CA, just an instant before I published here, so, they have the exclusive; but I also print my stuff. I like words and their effects. I hope you laughed at our lukewarm and deceived society blinded by the Beast, the Love of Fossil Fuels). 

No comments:

Post a Comment