Friday, January 20, 2017

God bless America!

Will Mr Trump enslave the ones who wish to enslave us, the Sola Quran followers of the False Prophet; by removing them from the commodities markets by seizing OPEC's oil; or is he one of the ones behind John F Kennedy assassination and he will persecute the Pope and the Church of Christ. 


I hope the he defends Christianity and the citizens of the year 2017. I hope he delivers us from the Sharia Law with its boot on the throat of the commodity of commodities of world markets and its currency. I hope he removes the leadership from OPEC and gives us abundant gaseous and electric energy from water. I hope we innovate and become a great nation again.


I hope he does not persecute the Pope and the Church, for if he he does, he's one of the ten, and America will suffer, as our Lady of Fatima says. 


I hope Christians outside the Pope and the Church awake like Saulo of Tarsus to become Saint Paul.


I pray to you oh Lord to defend us from evil. 


God bless America


No comments:

Post a Comment