Sunday, August 6, 2017

Resistance is futile...

Terms of surrender are easy:

Depose all weapons and threats; ask for forgiveness; restore all material and immaterial damages you have caused.

Those are the items on the table for the agenda, if you want to come to my table and dine with me.

It's simple, just as simple as what Israel is asking. 

Given that you have proven in prior occasions that you do not honor your agreements, we need insurance.

It's very simple!

We do not tolerate persecution of religion. We have a right to believe and say the truth, whether it hurts, or not.

We are citizens of the Year 2017, which is the Birthday of Christ. Separation of Church and State does not give employees of the State, the right to persecute those that proclaim 2017 as the Birth of our Jewish God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

That's it!

I have a Constitutional right to practice my faith, and unless the State changes the year to other than 2017, I consider this Land to be under Christian jurisdiction, as per the Establishment of the Kingdom of the Messiah on Earth two millennia ago. 

That is my faith!

I'm Catholic


I also believe that Mohamed is the False Prophet kingdom. Their goal is to bring everybody to the House of Submission (Islam); by means compulsory. I believe they want to change the Year the world lives in to the Year of Mohamed, currently 1494. I believe they want to change the times, as the prophecy told us. 


I believe God will help us and many of them will convert; as we are persecuted (as it has happened since Mohamed staring making war against Christians and Jews for over 1300 years. 


That is my faith. I love Muslims, but I know they are victims of neuro-linguistic programming by a very toxic book, culpable of creating that which was Prophetized in the Book of Revelation 500 years before Mohamed was born. 


I don't believe in TV. I consider it the Image of the Beast, a neurolinguistic weapon made to subdue population.


I don't believe in money, and since 1973, it belongs to the feet of the Statue of Nabuchedenessar, to the Beast of Seven Heads, OPEC, and the Seven Sisters, or Oil Conglomerates and its mother Nations, 7 Islamic Kingdoms. Hence, Petrodollar equates in my mind to the Mark of the Beast.


I believe God takes care of all my needs as long as I Seek for the Kingdom of God. So, yes, you can say it as I do: God is paying for my stay in this planet, and in the New Earth as well. 


I don't believe in TV. I don't believe in Money. I believe in the Word of God, aka the Logos, aka Jesus Christ made flesh, aka The Eucharist. He is my God, the Eucharist, so humble and willing to be beaten, persecuted, crucified, scorned, betrayed, yet never loosing his Dignity, because He is in a Mission of obedience to God, the Lamb of God, the Resurection and the Life.


I believe his Most Precious and Holy blood payed for our sins in the Cross. I do not believe in stoning women to death because of Adultery, unless you are spotless. I believe that judgment belongs only to Jesus Christ, and I believe he forgave her; as he does with all of us. I believe in Jesus, my very own personal friends, the wisperer, the human like being made of Living Waters. 




No comments:

Post a Comment