Saturday, October 13, 2018

Dreams Apocalyptic 

Another Apocalyptic dream comes to mind a lot.


It’s daylight, a sunny clear day. We are enjoying a nice day outdoors. 


I’m there, in one of those intercity one block community parks, surrounded by homes in raised foundations, with balconies outside the homes, where the Family seats and watches the playground. 


All of a sudden, I see a star like object, like the Sun, in plain daylight. It appears to have a halo around it which pulsates in increasing strength, on a rhythmic increasing pattern, like an increasing heartbeat. I feel an ominous sensation, as if something bad is about to happen.


I then realize that the sun like object was about to burst out in an radiant explosion which would reach us where we were at. I became very alert of everything taking place.


At this point, I effusively signaled my brother, with whom I was, to duck down and cover, to hit the grass underneath us rapidly, as if by instinct. We postrarted down on, with all our bodies and head on the ground covered by grass. 


As I was laying there, on the ground, on top of the grass, head down on the ground, I tilted my head to my left a bit, my cheek was on the grass, so I could see.


I saw at a distance, one of the homes, the trees, and children who were knocking on their door in urgency, trying to get inside the home for protection from that sun that seemed about to burst. 


In an instant, to my shock and awe, I saw the bodies become carbonized and free fall to the ground. It happened all so sudden, as if an invisible ray gun had disintegrated them. It seemed like taken out of a sci-fi movie. 


It was so odd. The home was intact, so were the trees. There wasn’t a breeze of wind, all so quiet. I was perplexed, and for an instant in a catatonic state. 


I had these dream many years ago. But this one keeps on coming to memory, as if it wanted to come out. Given that many dreams I have had become truth, I felt the obligation to share it. 


I do not want to cause panic. I just don’t want to be told that I should have shared if I knew it. It’s like Intel, too big to keep quiet. 


So, there, I’m sharing. Let no one said I kept it too long hidden. It’s published!

No comments:

Post a Comment