Friday, February 15, 2019

Ecumenism of Blood

Ecumenism of Blood
Is that place we all trod
That valley of tears
For all on Earth
small or big
has trod 
Through that journey’s end.

Sooner or later 
We shall all trod
Through the trail that
Trods us through the wolves;
But bohold there’s our Lady,
The most beautiful of all,
The one that Jesus married,
For he is one, we know,
Father of Mary,
Spouse of Mary,
Son of Mary;
Him who is,
Has ever been,
Will always be,
Jesus.
He is One,
We all are from him,
By him,
And willingly for Him,
As Mary Immaculate taught us,
Behold the handmaiden of the Lord,
Be done unto me as according to
Thy Will.
Amazing words those are,
Pronounced by Mary,
As an example of Christ,
Who shown through her.
To trust with all your heart,
In the word of the Lord,
Is equivalent to obey him.
What does Jesus,
Our God and Father say?
What does mother Mary say?
But go and do has he says.
And we go to him to ask,
For guidance,
And he says:
Go fill those big jars with water,
And we did,
And we followed his words,
Just as Mary said we most do,
And he turned the water into joy,
Such delight,
The beginning of the Ministry,
The Weddings of the Lamb,
The Sacrificial offering,
To bring man up to Heaven,
To unite with them,
To marry them,
To annoint them to do,
His Will:
Logos,
Incarnate,
Eucharist.
Amen.
Protect thy servant from vanity,
I pray,
Oh Lord.

May we always be united,
In accompanying your sorrowful heart,
When you contemplated the passion of your son,
Paying for each one of the sins of all,
Here we are, 
Alive,
Delivered from the guilt,
The punishment of Eve,
But rather on the promise given to Eve,
You Mary are that promise,
Mother of the only Son of God,
And you brought us that joy of his salvation,
By making us obey the Lord,
Fill the Big Jars with water, 
That turned into Joy;
Blood of Christ,
Body of Christ,
So pure is your delight,
Cleanse me, make me pure,
Dress me in garments of white,
Cleanse my soul of foul,
My my life your delight,
Inspire my dreams my life,
And take me dancing through the stars.

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment