Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Tuberculosis - False Positive test - lawsuit for unlawful discrimination 

BCG vaccinated people

In Mexico City, all the kids got vaccinated against TB. Yes, it hurts a lot and leaves a horrendous scar that lasts for decades. 


Of course I test positive for TB, and I went to CDC to be tested. However, due to the ignorance of people, they still request an X-Ray test, when my blood has been tested. Why? Because of illiteracy. Don’t they believe in vaccines?

So, if you were vaccinated against TB, you’ll test positive. Do not do the test in your arm. The best is a blood test. Unnecessary X-Rays are a waste, and they emit radiation. 

Patience, Lord, give me patience in this world filled with illiteracy.

You know what upsets me the most? They asked me to cover my mouth, as if I had a contagious disease. 

Well, now I know what my Halloween disguise is going to be in October. I shirt that says that I test positive to TB, but without telling them it’s because of the vaccine. Another addition to the disguise would be to bring a friend dressed as an attorney, suing them for discrimination, and forcing them to educate themselves. That would be a very scary disguise for Halloween. What is more dreadful for the illiterate, Education or Money?

Excerpt from CDC:

https://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/testing/testingbcgvaccinated.htm

Testing in BCG-Vaccinated Persons. Many people born outside of the United States have been given a vaccine called BCG. People who were previously vaccinated with BCG may receive a TB skin test to test for TB infection. Vaccination with BCG may cause a false positive reaction to a TB skin test.

Many people born outside of the United States have been given a vaccine called BCG.

People who were previously vaccinated with BCG may receive a TB skin test to test for TB infection. Vaccination with BCG may cause a false positive reaction to a TB skin test. A positive reaction to a TB skin test may be due to the BCG vaccine itself or due to infection with TB bacteria.

TB blood tests (IGRAs), unlike the TB skin test, are not affected by prior BCG vaccination and are not expected to give a false-positive result in people who have received BCG. TB blood tests are the preferred method of TB testing for people who have received the BCG vaccine.



No comments:

Post a Comment