Saturday, September 5, 2015

Trump vs. Declaration of Independence

Exeptionalism, nativism, WASPonism, nazism, klu klux klanism, Trumpism, so it seems, has always been in the back of the head, the psyche of Americanism, as a religious cult of worship.

I myself am a Catholic. I am not with King George, or the British Empire, or the Islamic States and Republics. I am a catholic of 1494 Tordesillas, like Junipero Serra. 

Donald Trump seems to be claiming his title from King George to rule the USA. As the Scherff already did. Dadda has already have a child and a grandchild in charge. I insist we reinstate the Declaration of Independence 1776. We are not subjects of King George of Britain, his allegiance to OPEC, the Energy and Atomic Power Tyranny. 

I am Catholic. I believe I have a right, given by Christ, made law in 1494 Tordesillas, to Preach the Gospel of Christ, of Eternity, in all of the Americas (with exception of Brazil, which is Portuguese territory). The U.S. Constitution corroborates my freedom of personal convictions, faith and worship. 

So, I am a Catholic and I oppose Trump, King George's subject, for the mere fact that the Declaration of Independence 1776 states so. We don't want his royal bloodline and lordship in the U.S. presidency or government. If they infiltrate we have a right to ask a senator to reinstate the Declaration of Independence. No taxation without representation. I pay taxes for our public servants, of which I am one. As a servant of the public I have a right to believe in whatever I want, but be a servant of no other but Jesus Christ, his and my Father's Kingdom. 

We acknowledge the 13 colonies because they reject the Tyranny of King George, of the throne of Henry VIII, the separator and murderer of England, daughter of the Church of Christ.

That is why I cannot stand with Trump or the Scherff (Bush family). I made my case. We need to ask our senators to reinstate de Declaration of Independence 1776. Otherwise, America will become a fascist nazi state. Trump wants to kick us out, without political correctness, nazi style, like Hitler did to the Jews. They are creating migratory crises all over the world. Trump belongs to that club. 

Trump is a terrorist, just like ISIS and their bosses, creating migratory crises. 

Awake!

Pax




No comments:

Post a Comment