Friday, August 28, 2015

Give me liberty, or give me death.

In the name of the Quran humans are being put to death in the Middle East as you read this words.

Trump is calling for war against Spanish speaking Catholics. 

1.3 billion children have been executed in the wombs of their mothers.

The United States Constitution has been abrogated with the excuse of fighting terrorism. 

Should I be silent like most Germans were in Hitler's regime?

I see creeping Sharia Law invading the land. They claim it is a religion of peace. I see them as an offensive strategy of a hostile political system disguised as a religion of peace; who factually resembles a destructive religious cult.

I will not, even if I suffer the same luck.

Give me liberty, or give me death; said Patrick Henry.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCgIKV5Md9A

No comments:

Post a Comment