Sunday, November 27, 2016

All races are invited to become Eternals, citizens from Eternia

I do believe I have the best citizenship in the Universe. I am a Citizen of Eternia, we are currently in year 2016 of His and Her Eternal Kingdom: Jesus and Mary.


I feel I am very special. I am not a racist given the fact that all the children of Eve, from Genesis, are invited to become children of God.


So, yes, I am Eternial, I believe we are very special. I believe the Universe rotates super rapidly around Earth, so does the Sun and its planets, as well as our Moon.


We are at the Center of the Universe, everything is being attracted to us in a super massive black hole. Time is coming to an end for the advent of our King, Jesus, to come in Glory, the day the Earth and Universe vanishes from his presence and majestic glory, Maranatha!


Come Lord Jesus





No comments:

Post a Comment