Sunday, November 13, 2016

Satan talks to God and places a bet

Satan came to the seashore. He raised his head against heaven and shouted out loud.


"I will use the powers you have granted me, the False Prophet, the Beast of Seven Heads, and the Ten Kings to destroy humanity."


In a challenge against God almighty he dare say that he would proof to God that his holy ones would not care for the victims and refugees of the wars and havoc he would create. To which the Lord answered, as He did when Job was tested. 


"Yes, my sheep will care for the sick and the refugees of the wars you created. My people will follow the Christ, I guarantee that by my own name. I will save them. Amen."


The Devil, went then to make war against the Earth and her children, knowing he would loose the bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment