Monday, June 29, 2020

Dine with me, my Lord

Some people don't have time to love. Isn't that terrible? One ought to have time to fall in love with love itself. Otherwise life becomes an empty caprice, devoured of its bone marrow, a sterile nothingness. 

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ, for when there is no one, you, my love, are always there, allowing me to fall in love with you. I honestly love you, because you loved me first. You left the imprint of your love in my heart. You were gentle, and magnificent at the same time. Amazing God, you made us one, you married us, the Church of Christ, beloved wife, eternal partner, friend of the creator, anointed one, to be an adopted child, by your side, in Betlehem, where you were born, in Golgotha where you laid your life for me, and finally you are at the Right Hand Side of the Father, and we can say it without been killed and stoned. 

Forgive me brother Jew, I sit at your table unworthy of you. Yet here I am, invited I, open the door for you, you entered, I did, we both, dine for two, for you, for us we have.

Enormous light
Entered my heart
My hearth I gave 
In sacrifice
Mine with your to
Accept divine
Let your glory be
My song my praise
My love sincere
My outmost cry
My love endowed
With life eternal be
Forever,
You and I
A table intimate
Where only your eyes I see
I crumble, I die, I live, I all, when I see you my Lord.

I love you Jesus, the Christ, son of Mary, only son of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment