Sunday, January 31, 2016

Thank you

Thank you!

Thank you for giving me a purpose.

Thank you for giving me a mission.

Thank you for showing me the way.

Thank you for awakening me.

Thank you for giving me a name.

Thank you for making me a part of your company.

Thank you for forgiving all my errors and encouraging me to try again.

Thank you for calling me your son.
But above all, thank you for being who you are, love.

When I look really hard, I see nothing but coincidences and patterns. I cannot but marvel when I see the Moon, such a coincidence in so many ways. I cannot but marvel when I see music and the rainbow, 12 precise divisions to which all the universe conforms. I am amazed at such beauty. I see the electromagnetic spectrum in wonder an amazement of such beauty, all in twelve divided, octaves after octaves of the visible, invisible, hearable and unhearable, music and rainbow, connected, woven into an exquisite fabric our senses feel. 

Nonetheless, you blinded me on purpose, so that I could not see all. Yet, I know it is there, the Logos using the electromagnetic spectrum as its carrier, vibrating as if all were strings making music of worship and praise to your name.

Yes, I know my mission is to love, but you've made it easy, so easy, for all we have to do is follow the tune, follow the twelve, find the key and sing along with the message of peace, the rainbow of twelve colors. And you said it's ok to keep on trying and trying again, until we get it right. Thanks!

Life is like music, for you just have to hear it and sing along. To hear the choir of angels, to sing along the twelve gates, to feel its tune and rhythm, to play and sing along the praises to your name. For after all, what would heaven be, but an everlasting Mass, giving thanks to your name and giving love to others, singing the right chords, in the right times, and enjoying a heavenly meal with our brothers and sisters.

So hard it is to follow you, to sing along, but it only takes one simple step to start, to fail, to star again, to fail, to start again, over and over until we get it right. 

To reach the unreachable star, the quest, the dream, to find the key, to play and sing along, worship hymns to your name. To float as if on thin air, being held by a string, a wave, in the right place, a key, to ascend. 

Thank you for music and the twelve, a gift from heaven, a gift from the most holy one. Twelve gates to the beloved city of God, accessible here, on Earth, your bride, your church.

Many think that humans invented music, that is not so. Music and the twelve where there since the beginnings of time, awaiting to be found and sang and played by humans. Another miracle we take for granted, divisible by twelve, a great mystery hiding in plain sight, but for a few to understand. 

Thank you for music, oh Lord. It makes everything so much light and easy to carry. Antigravity generators, phase modulators, but you need to just the key, to find the pendular tension frequency to levitate and float, to move the mountain with a faith the size of a mustard seed. Such a narrow wave, such a massive object, so it seems, yet it floats away!

Yes, music cannot only bring Jericho's walls down, it can build pyramids, or propel us faster than the speed of light, place us in heaven chanting celestial hymns to the Logos, who speaks the right words, in the perfect tune. 

Even Tesla figured out there was a mystery in mechanic resonant frequencies, and we just have to find the key, and sing along the praises to your name. For only you alone are holy, and all graces, majesty, holiness belong to you. You alone, the love of my life.

Thank you Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment