Monday, February 17, 2020

My brother, my dreams.

My brother, Santiago (rip), the reason I came to Merced in 1999, to be close to mom, family. Dad latter came from Madrid to Merced, to die of Cancer, before 911. The interesting thing is that before all these things had happen, and even though I had never heard of Merced, I had dreamt my life here. 

Destiny had been written, and I walked through those doors that destiny had foretold before me in dreams. Actually, the one who revealed those dreams was a living been in the shape of a human being, but made out of living waters, and the two like pillars that stood at the feet of my bed, were made out of white beams of energy.

I would have discarded that vision if it were not for the dreams he gave me in 1981, all have been fulfilled, but an ominous one. 


I don’t wish to scare you now, so don’t read unless you are fearless. 


In that dream, one of the many dreams he whispered into my ear, as I laid down on my bed, back in 1981, I saw the following: I was in one of those parks surrounded by homes. The homes were similar to the homes in Merced, the ones built on raise foundations, or flood zones, for it turns out, the West of Merced is on a flood zone, as per Army Corps of Engineers. But, returning to the park where I saw the event in the dream. There was grass, and there were trees, and children playing in the park, in a bright and sunny day, or was it? For, we were all looking at the sky. It appeared to be like the Sun, but it seemed smaller, and it had a bright and defined halo around it. It seemed like a circle of light around it. But that’s not what caught our attention. What caught our attention and made us realize something very bad was about to happen, was something else, for it appeared to be that the halo was on a timer, about to explode/implode. The halo grew and shrank, every cycle building up and growing larger, exploding and imploding in a growing cycle. It appeared to be alive, about to die. I came to realize it was going to give its final breath, so I told my brother to “hit the grass,” in other words, I told him to go down and lay down on the grass, belly down, signaling him with urgency. As I was laying face down, I looked to my left. Away in the distance I could see a beautiful home, a typical raise foundation home, with a raise foundation porch, and a three step ladder. You could see the unpainted dark colored wood of the patio, a chair, a table, and the main door of the home. On the door, there were two or three children, knocking, begging to get inside. Then, in an instant all was silent. You could see how the little bodies collapsed to the ground in free fall. Their limbs had disintegrated, they were not recognizable, they seem to be piles of dark carbon. 

The trees were untouched, as immune and ignorant to what had just happened. The homes were intact. It was a sight to behold. 


I don’t remember anything after that. I’ve always wondered when that dream would take place. I know where, for I live here. I also ignore what that Sun, or star with the pulsating halo could be. I tend to think it might be the Sun, Betelgeuse, or another phenomena, even a nuclear weapon, or event the fourth bowl. I don’t know. I just know it’s in a place like Merced, for this is the very first time I live in a place with raise foundation homes, like the dream I had. All the dreams have told me my future, the places I would go to, and people I see, or events that take place. As I said, all the dreams thus far have become reality, but in a figurative way, as they do, which leads me to believe a very remote star could have probably blown up, and it won’t be visible to humans, for I’m the only one who saw the explosion, and those with remote eyes. Next probability is that the burnt bodies could refer to the fourth bowl of Saint John’s Revelation: sun burning mankind. I don’t know for certain. One thing I do know, it’s that we are in that part of the Book that speaks about the one third of the population exterminated, for the butchering of children inside the womb exceeds one fifth the population of Earth, 1,500 million executions. Never in recorded history we have witnessed the extermination of so many human beings, in this times we live in: the Great Tribulation. 


What to do?


Go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation, go to the Lord, the Eucharist. Invoke his name, Jesus Christ, and thank him. No one knows the day and the hour, but it would be hypocritical to deny the signs of the times, as clearly written in the Book of Revelation of Saint John, my authoritative source. My claim: everything written by the Logos incarnate made bread of life, shall come to pass. I believe the Two Witnesses to be His Blood, His Body in the Sacrament of the Altar, the Cross where Christ reigns on Earth, saving us. 


Pax 

No comments:

Post a Comment